Monday, June 30, 2008

Stitches are Out!!

Jay took Alex to the surgeon today to get his stitches out. My understanding is that it wasn't very pleasant and a little bloody, but he survived.

He became a little swollen again, and there is some blood, but he's looking great.

Bad news is that he has to keep the no-nos on until Thursday - which means he still can't sleep on his tummy or get down and crawl around. But, we can make it a couple more days.

Here are some pictures I took tonight - lots of them, but I was trying to get a good picture of all sides of his face.
















17 comments:

Farrah said...

YEAH he looks great...

Krystal said...

I do not know how they do that!!! You can tell that he is a little swollen, but Alex's new lip is absolutely beautiful :)

Christina said...

He looks wonderful.

Anonymous said...

wow, that is just amazing!

Bekah said...

he looks amazing. praying for you guys!

Vanessa said...

I'm keeping you all in my prayers, but he's looking wonderful!! His new smile is getting more beautiful by the day!!
HUGS

Kelly said...

He looks awesome! It will not be long and you will not be able to remember how he looked before. So cute and sweet. Just 2 more days with the restraints!

Sarah said...

Wow! Baby Alex's lip looks great! Sorry about the no no's... hope you can make it a couple more days!

Ellie said...

Wow~ He looks great~

I bet his mommy can't wait to hold him... You are amazing for doing this~

Hugs
Ellie

Alleen said...

He looks so good!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

kim - Alex looks so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes! Thank you so much for all the loving care that you are giving him.
I can't wait for his parents to see the photos.
Sharon

Soltana said...

He looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to you guys. Sorry about the no-nos:(

JuJu - said...

this is a beautiful miracle:)

Tricia said...

HE looks AMAZING!!!!!

:)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! What a precious boy... once the sweeling goes down and the redness subsides it is going to be absolutely gorgeous! What a miracle~~

Robyn said...

He looks so handsome!!

Robyn

Becca said...

Kim - the change is amazing! I pray he can sleep on his tunny soon!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca