Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Surgery Has Been Postponed

Unfortunately, Alex hasn't recovered enough for surgery to happen tomorrow. :(

As soon as I know the new date, I'll post.

Please be praying for Alex. He's not feeling very well and not sleeping well. That doesn't help him get any better!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahh, poor little guy. I hope he gets well soon.

Christina said...

Sending prayers your way that Alex gets better soon.

JuJu - said...

praying for ALL of you :)

nikki said...

Poor little guy!!! Sending some prayers your way!!

Iris said...

Pobrecito. Feel better soon, sweet Alex, and try to get a little sleep, will ya? I hope the medicine and eye drops are helping you get better so you can have your surgery soon.

Kim, I love following your story on this blog. Thanks for all you are doing to help Baby Alex. God bless.

Lyn
http://lulublog.wordpress.com

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Praying hard for this precious little guy.