Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're Home

We made it home at about 9:00 this morning. Unfortunately, my Alex got sick at daycare yesterday so he can't go back today. I had to get home so Jay could get to work.

We had a long night. Alex can't sleep for more then an hour before waking up - either because he's hungry, in pain, or just in an uncomfortable position. As he starts to feel a little better, and we can get more formula in his tummy at any one time, he should start sleeping longer.

He does still like the swing. He won't sleep in it yet, but at least it lets me do some things for my Alex.

I'll try to post the rest of the pictures later as well as my thoughts on the day.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I'm glad Baby Alex is home. I'm so sorry your Alex is sick. I will be praying for both of them.

Robyn