skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Remote blogging test
I'm trying to see if I can do remote blogging. I don't know if I will have internet access at the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pictures
Alex at 5 Months
7 Months
8 Months
My blog was stylized at
Blogs for a Cause.
We Are Fostering Through COTA With the Support of Mayan Families
Mayan Families
COTA Website
COTA Blog
Number of Visitors
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(46)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
▼
June
(21)
Stitches are Out!!
The Last Few Days
Some Videos
1st Day Post-Op
Surgery Day in Pictures
We're Home
Hey everyone! Internet at the hospital is really...
Alex is out of surgery and doing well
He's In Surgery
Remote blogging test
Waving and Clapping
Surgery is a Go!
Happy 9 Months!!
Happy Baby!!
A Couple Videos
Another Doctor's Appointment
Starting to Get Back to Normal
Looks Like We Have a Date
Surgery Has Been Postponed
Today's Update
Weekend
►
May
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment