Monday, June 9, 2008

Another Doctor's Appointment

**Edited - Thanks Krystal for catching the weight error - he's 16 pounds - NOT 6!!!**

Jay took Alex back to the doctor today to make sure his infection was getting better. It is, although he still has fluid on his ear. We will be doing everything we can to keep him from getting another ear infection. He's now up to 16 pounds 12 ounces!!

I think I mentioned earlier that he's starting to crawl. He's also starting to be able to sit up on his own, and can take a few steps holding onto our hands!! I'm having a hard time catching any of it on camera, but I will keep trying.

3 comments:

JuJu - said...

Love is a powerful thing;)

Krystal said...

I hope you mean 16 lbs - or else I am headed to Lville with some ice cream and chocolate for Baby Alex!!!

I am glad that he is feeling better. We will pray for perfect health between now and the 24th :)

Vanessa said...

I'm praying too that he stays well enough to have his surgery!! I know his parents must be so proud of how well he's doing!! It must be hard for them to away from him for so long but knowing he's loved will make it easier!!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/BF25268
Guatemala school book drive!