He's been taking his precautionary antibiotics just fine, and he seems to be doing really well. I'm slightly holding my breath until Tuesday!!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Happy 9 Months!!
Today is Alex's 9 month birthday!! The last two mornings he has been in the swing and then has fallen asleep. I promise I got him out of the swing right after taking these pictures!!

I had a meeting this afternoon, so the boys went to visit Jay at work. Alex did great and charmed everyone there.
He's been taking his precautionary antibiotics just fine, and he seems to be doing really well. I'm slightly holding my breath until Tuesday!!
He's been taking his precautionary antibiotics just fine, and he seems to be doing really well. I'm slightly holding my breath until Tuesday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kim, You're doing a great job!! I know his parents must be thrilled to see how happy he looks!!
HUGS
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
Praying Tuesday goes off without a hitch:):)
He looks so sweet sleeping :)
How sweet!! Praying all goes well on Tuesday!!
Robyn
Post a Comment