Thursday, June 26, 2008

1st Day Post-Op

When we first got home from the hospital yesterday, Alex was not a happy camper. He was hungry, irritable, tired, and probably in pain. Jay took these pictures as I was trying to feed him.





As the day went on, he seemed to be doing better. He was napping, and eating pretty good. I gave him some time in the exersaucer and we saw an attempt at a smile for the first time. Some of these are blurry because he was bouncing so much.


You can see a little bit of a smile here.


...and here



Overall we had a better day on Wednesday then I thought we would.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Ah the restraints. We were prepared for everything but that! Our little Houdini could get out of them though at 10 weeks old. I hope Baby Alex is more compliant. Glad it is going well. He looks great!

Christina said...

AWWW what a sweetie. Sure hope he heals fast and has as little pain as possible.

Lisa and Madeline said...

He looks to be doing great and yes you can tell he is smiling in that one picture. You are such a great family to do this for another. God bless you and your husband, (& Alex) for bringing Baby A here to get the help he needs. You are his angel.

LouLou said...

Kim,
I am so glad little Alex just keeps getting better and better.... Our prayers are with you!

Soltana said...

He looks like he's doing great!!!

I'm glad all is well:)

Hugs to you all

JuJu - said...

so thankful to have internet and get an update - he looks so amazing:)