Alex was such a trooper this morning. He didn't even fuss when he realized he wasn't getting his bottle.
They took him back around 7:30. Surgery should be 2-2 1/2 hours.
Everyone here is very nice and they are all falling in love with his little face.
I do have internet access at the hospital (at least in the surgery waiting room) which is good since my remote blogging isn't working this morning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am praying for you, baby Alex! I know that you will do great :)
I'm so happy for you baby Alex that you made it in sugery today! Now all we need is a beautiful picture of that new lip...Your so sweet and special and God has his hands on you right now!!!
Please keep us updated!! My prayers are with you. Alex and his family who has to be away from him on this big day!!
A friend's daughter just had this same surgery and the results are remarkable! Best wishes baby Alex!!
HUGS
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
Hey!! Got your message and glad to hear that he is out of surgery and sipping some pedialyte. Sweet baby boy!
And, it looks like remote blogging finally posted for you!!
I am so excited! It brings back such memories for us. Can't wait to get an update. I remember Parker being swollen and restrained from wrist to shoulder. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery, you are going to be amazed at the changes.
Post a Comment