The antibiotics are not sitting well with his tummy - I think that has been some of his problem. We have to be very careful to change his diaper as soon as he is done going or we are throwing clothes away. :)
Here are some pictures from the past week. Even when he hasn't been feeling well he has still been a great little guy!!
The other night, Jay was holding him up and he started standing on his own.
Then we put him on the chair, and he did pretty good sitting up.
Yesterday, my Alex decided he wanted to give Baby Alex hugs and kisses all day. This was my attempt at catching it on camera. I promise Alex was not hurt in any of these pictures!!!
2 comments:
I am very interested in how you came to find COTA. If you would like to share your story with me please email me at madmad @ suddenlink.net
He looks like he is feeling better! That is really good news! It's always so hard when they first come here (espcially KY) with the heat, humidity and the POLLEN!!! I hope he stays on track and has the surgery on the 24th! We are praying for him!!
Post a Comment