These pictures were taken Sunday afternoon. This is the new playset that our Alex got.
We got a call from daycare this afternoon to come get him as they thought he had pink eye. Jay left work and took him to the pediatrician. They determined that he doesn't have pink eye (which is good, as it is VERY contagious) but he does have an eye, throat and ear infection. He is now on antibiotics (not a penicillin one) and eye drops. The pediatrician told Jay that we will probably have to reschedule surgery. :(
I have a call into the surgeon and they are supposed to call me back tomorrow. I'll post as soon as I hear something. I'll be keeping Alex home with me tomorrow. Hopefully the antibiotics will start working quickly and he will be back to his old self soon.
Here's another video I took of him laughing. I think this was taken on Saturday.
4 comments:
Oh, Kim! I know his mommy and daddy just love seeing him happy and thriving and hearing his little giggles! What a precious video!
And, I am sorry to hear that his surgery may have to be rescheduled... poor little guy! I hope he is feeling better soon!
that giggle is the cutest:)
Sorry he is sick - hope he feels better soon and that he surgery can go as planned:)
Kim, I'm still keeping all of you in my prayers!! I know his family must be so happy to see how well he's doing and how much you guys truly love him!! I hope the surgery can be rescheduled soon!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com?BF25268
Support a Guatemala school book drive!
poor little guy. I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment