Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some Videos

Here are a few videos that we took the past couple of days.

This one was taken soon after getting into the hospital room after recovery.




This one Jay took soon after we got home yesterday. You will see that he just was not feeling very well at this time. This will also give you an idea of how he is being fed.




This one was just taken about 30 minutes ago. He's doing MUCH better!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I am so glad that little Alex is doing well. Our speakers got fried during a storm so I can't hear anything, but you can tell that he is getting better.

Kelly said...

He is doing great! Loved the videos and I know his Mommy and Daddy do too!

Betsy said...

Kim, I just found your blog, and I am in such awe of your huge hearts. You and Jay will inspire so many others with such a gift as this to little Alex and his beautiful family. I LOVE the Westin photo of them (stayed there last yr.). What a difficult thing to do... letting your baby go as they did, but knowing he is SO loved and SO cared for by your family. You are my new hero's! I have special place in my heart for cleft kids, (spent 15 yrs in pediatric dental group who took care of these sweeties post op). HE is a doll and I am so glad to find this blog and keep up with the rest of his recovery and return to his family in Guatemala. And, of course, your big Alex is a doll as well, and such a good brother!
take care,
Betsy