Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some Old Pictures

I left my camera at my aunt and uncle's house on Saturday, so I feel lost!!!



Here are some pictures from last week.



These are from Tuesday. Does anyone notice anything? Jay took the no-nos off for a little bit. We felt like such rebels!!










And they are blurry because he was bouncing so hard!!


These pictures are from Wednesday. Everyday he is looking better and better. Once I get my camera back, I'll post some more recent photos.








8 comments:

Farrah said...

OMG Kim he looks so good.... I can't wait to see recent pics of that handsome little man!

Tricia said...

Oh KIM! Alex looks AMAZING!!!

I cannot wait to see pictures of you in Guatemala with his family!!!!!

:)

Krystal said...

Happy, happy boy :)

JuJu - said...

so thankful he has been with you:):)

Soltana said...

SOOOOOOOOOOo cute!!!

I LOVE the last picture:)

Becca said...

I am so bummed that I am missing my chance to meet this little dude! Will he be at the zoo??

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Tricia said...

HI Kim - I am looking forward to meeting you at G-fest! It will be our first time going....

:)

Farrah said...

KIMMIE....You need to get your camera girl friend...I'm dying to see Alex now I bet he looks amazing!!