Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm here

iI made it  imI'm attempting to do this from my ipodiPod so please excuse the wierd stuff  alexs parents are staying the night in an appartment down the hall from me  not what iI expected but it should ease his transition  illI'll try to write more later

5 comments:

Tricia said...

KIM!! SO great to hear you made it!!

Keep us posted!!!!!!!!

Krystal said...

Glad to hear from you! I am praying for you :)

JuJu - said...

thinking about you tonight:)

Sarah said...

Thinking about you Kim!!! Glad you made it safely! Can't wait to hear how everything went when they got to see him for the first time!!

Our Journey said...

I ran across your blog through several others!! I read your WHOLE blog and think your story is AMAZING!!!! I am definetly thinking and praying about you as you take Baby Alex home!!!