Today is Alex's 10 month birthday. I'm so happy he is going to be home for the rest of his birthdays!!!
We're getting packed - not sure how I'm going to fit everything in my bags - and I'm even taking an extra one!!
Here are some pictures from the past couple of days.
The other day, my Alex wanted to get into the pack 'n play with Baby Alex. They had fun.








This picture is to prove that Alex isn't always happy. :)


Love how they both have their tongues out in this one.



It hit me this weekend that I didn't have any pictures of the four of us, or any pictures of Alex with Jay! We took this this morning at church. I have about 10 other shots, but this is the best one.
Mami, did you hear? I'm coming home!!!!
7 comments:
That is a great pic of the 4 of you together!! And the boys look like they are having so much fun :) I am sure that Gloria can't wait to get her hands on that gorgeous little boy of hers. I'm chuckling at his little braclet on his chucky little arm - it used to be so tiny!
He is so sweet and the two boys together....
WOW in just a couple days he goes home! It seems like you just posted that he was coming, How time flies by
Kim...
Have I told you lately, who amazing you are?
You bring inspiration to alot of people, even if you don't realize that!~
Both Alex's look happy, and adorable... AS ALWAYS!
I know lil Alex is going home soon, and I hope and pray you will be able to get updates on him and will share with everyone. Heck, he has become part of us, just as you have!~
HUGS
Ellie
They look like they have such fun together!!!!!
Love that pic of the 4 of you!
So cute!!! You guys all look so happy:)
Have a safe trip. I'll be thinking of you.
Don't forget your camera:)
Wishing you safe travels. What an emotional time this will be. '
Great pictures.
Wishing you safe travels. What an emotional time this will be. '
Great pictures.
Post a Comment