I made it home last night without any problems (only my flight from Atlanta being delayed by 30 minutes).
What a trip. I have SOOO much to write about - and pictures to post - and video - but I have to decompress. :)
Today is a day to unpack, repack and spend time with my Alex as we head out tomorrow for vacation.
I'll blog later this week - I promise!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad that you made it safe and sound. . . I can't wait to hear all about the trip!!
Glad you made it home! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!
Kim, Welcome home!! I'm so glad you made it back sae and sound and I can't wait to see the photos!!
HUS
So glad that you made it home and can't wait to hear about the trip.
I've been following your blog with baby Alex for quite sometime now. I'm happy to see that he did so well after his surgery. I can just imagine how hard it was for you to give that sweet boy back to his family but, in the same breathe I understand how happy you must have been to see him united FOREVER with his mamita y papita. We too have a son adopted from Guatemala. When you have a free moment could you please email me grosskelly@bellsouth.net I would like to discuss what you did. We are very interested.
God Bless,
Kelly
Kim - I know your heart is breaking. For many reasons. Much love to you!!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment