Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thanks to the amazing photography skills of Sarah we have some new great pictures of Alex. These were taken last night at a Mom's Day Out with our Latin Family Connection Group. We had a great time, and Alex charmed everyone there.






(even though my hair looks horrible - I LOVE this picture)

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures. His lip is really looking beautiful!!

Farrah said...

oh WOW HIS LIP LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Krystal said...

Goodness, he is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

amazing!

Sarah said...

It was so awesome seeing him last night! What an amazingly sweet and happy little guy! I love how he waves and claps and loves to bounce up and down! He looks so different with his new lip... he is going to be breaking some serious hearts in Guatemala some day!

And, I LOVE that picture of the two of you too! Watching him look around for you when you walked away let me know how much he loves you too! Great job, Mama Kim!

JuJu - said...

He looks sooooooooooo good - and that is a beautiful picture - you need to speak about this experience at Gfest! Seriously - a little 15 minute talk Sunday morning - we need to get more folks involved in this kind of stuff;)

Oh - yeah - call me - I need to give you those miles!

Julia910-487-5447

Alleen said...

He looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

He looks SO great. I've seen some cleft palate's in my lifetime (I am an audiologist) and his was pretty involved. But he looks great, and the scar is looking really good. So happy for you all. Love that last picture.

Kelly said...

His lip looks incredible and he has grown so much!

Have I told you I think you are amazing!

Lisa and Madeline said...

He looks amazing! Great pictures...(I love that camera Sarah has, whatever the brand) It's amazing how fast kids heal...He is so cute and seems like he loves smiling for you- guess he getting used to the camera..LOL

Lisa & Madeline

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! Sorry I had to miss the Mom's Night Out. I would have loved to have met Baby Alex!!

Robyn

The Cook said...

He looks fantastic. Way to go Kim.

Jenne said...

Great pictures! His lip is healing beautifully! He is really a cutie.
Jenne

Soltana said...

He looks GREAT!!! He looks like a totally new little booger:)