Alex and I leave at 4:45 tomorrow morning to head to the airport. I'm pretty much packed, but not necessarily ready to go.
I'm not going to have internet access on my trip, so I probably won't be blogging until I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Have a safe trip!!
Have a safe trip...And I so hope you got lots of pics of his beautiful new face before you take him back. I would love to see that beautiful baby one more time!!!
HUGS to you Kim
Have a safe trip. I think the gift you have given this family is wonderful.
God Bless.
Hannah
May you have a safe trip to Guatemala. May God provide you both with safe travels and courage to give him back to his parents! You'll never know how much of a blessings you have been to him and his family!
Thanks to you for caring for him, COTA for providing the medical care, and Carol for proposing it to Jody and COTA and for her hard work to make sure they seen him. It's truly been a blessing to follow this journey and I can't wait to see photos of him safe at home with his parents again!!
Have a wonderful and safe trip!!
Robyn
Safe travels my friend.
Post a Comment