Congratulations!!!I hope you both get some rest!!-- Kelli
He's soooo cute! Glad all when well! I know Alex will be excited to have a playmate!Love-Dori
He is so precious. I hope and pray that all goes well.
Welcome to KY! Praying for you all as you get settled in... please let us know if you need anything!
Awesome! It brings back a flood of memories for me seeing a baby with a cleft lip. Can't wait to hear more about the transition. He is adorable!
I just love that little man! He is the sweetest!
Welcome to KY, Alex!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations!!!
I hope you both get some rest!!
-- Kelli
He's soooo cute! Glad all when well! I know Alex will be excited to have a playmate!
Love-Dori
He is so precious. I hope and pray that all goes well.
Welcome to KY! Praying for you all as you get settled in... please let us know if you need anything!
Awesome! It brings back a flood of memories for me seeing a baby with a cleft lip. Can't wait to hear more about the transition. He is adorable!
I just love that little man! He is the sweetest!
Welcome to KY, Alex!
Post a Comment