Today was election day in Kentucky. Jay took Alex with him to vote!
Jay also tried giving him some Baby Food today (peaches, I think). Jay said that Alex liked the taste and seemed to not mind the texture. Most of it came back through his nose, but I think we just need to get a better consistency for him. We'll keep trying.
Alex also went to a birthday party today. Our friend's son is turning 5 tomorrow so we went to his party. Alex had a great time looking at everything and everyone. Our friend is an Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon. His name is Chad and he has been looking at Alex for us also. He's a great resource for us as he knows a lot about how to care for babies with cleft issues. He's been giving us pointers and tips, and I know that if we need anything for Alex, he will help us.
Here are a couple of pictures that I got today.
This one cracks me up - I think the flash on the camera was getting to him!!
Here he is sitting on our couch. He's getting stronger every day!!
3 comments:
Love is a powerful thing -
this story is having a huge impact on the world around you darlin -
I love you guys and I love the world changer that you are:)
JUlia:)
Thanks for allowing me to join.He is so beatiful.And what a sweet sweet smile.
What a cutness.
Larry asked me if his parents are able to see him while he is here with you??
I didn't know so now I'm asking...
Hugs to those cutie pies...
Post a Comment