I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that we have been giving him Motrin (pain reliever) to help with his ears and his teething. It looks like he's working on some lower teeth.
My Alex was really interested in Baby Alex today. He wanted to give him hugs and kisses.
I don't know if he was doing this before, be he just started doing it with us today. Whenever we say Hola to him, he shakes his head no and then laughs and laughs! (sorry that it's a little blurry and not very steady - you will see Big Alex wanting to get into the action!)
4 comments:
two adorable guys there:)
Too cute! I love how your big man is loving all over that sweet little guy! What little loves they are!
I hope Gloria and Manuel are able to see the pictures of their handsome little man!
Have you read that sometimes when they do cleft repair, they also insert PE tubes in the ears? Cleft kids have higher incidence of ear problems. Parker is on her 2nd set of tubes but we did not know that when she had her first cleft repair.
The boys look like they are having so much fun together. Baby Alex is so fortunate to have such a wonderful family caring for him.
They look so cute!!! i'm glad Alex is doing so well with Baby Alex.
Post a Comment