He then played for a little bit and then I gave him a bath. He also didn't like the bath, so we made it a quick one.
He took a morning nap, then was up with another bottle, and then it was time to head to the doctor's office. These next pictures were taken at the doctor's office.
Alex weighed in at 15 lbs. 10 ounces. He did not have a fever. His heart sounded fine. He does have a double ear infection, and we have started him on antibiotics. The doctor was very impressed with how healthy Alex is.
Gloria and Manuel - It's obvious that you guys have been taking great care of Alex. It's apparent in how well he is adjusting, and how healthy he is!!
He had more bottles, more naps, and more playing this afternoon. He really likes the exersaucer. I'll get some pictures of him in it soon.
He fell asleep at about 9:25.
He's doing great - much better then I ever expected.
These last two pictures are my favorite from today.
7 comments:
What a sweetie!!!
Glad things are going so well, even with a double ear infection!!
Continued prayers for him to continue to adjust, and be healthy!
OMG!
He is gorgeous:)
I snuck down to MB to scope out places for G fest;)
I finally found a computer and had to check on you guys:):)
looks like he is settling in so well -
Love to you all:)
JUlia;)
The next to last pic is my favorite! Alex is such a cutie :) I am glad that he got a good medical check up. It is very easy to see that his Mami & Papi have been giving him so much love!!!!
Those last two pictures - especially the one with his hand under his little head - are absolutely adorable! Hope his ears feel better soon. That's probably why he did not enjoy the first plane ride.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
What a precious baby boy! And what an exciting journey for your family. I pray for his Mom and Dad... that they will be at peace during this process... as much as possible.
Love those last two pics too, Kim! He is simply precious... that second to last picture is a glimpse of what his sweet lip might look like post-surgery!
Oh those eyes, those eyes!!!
How is it having two Alexes in the house?????
Post a Comment