Monday, May 19, 2008

May 19th

I don't have nearly as many pictures today as the past few days. My Alex was sick all night and I had to keep him home with me today. It made for an interesting day!!

Alex continues to do well. Sleeping is starting to get to be more difficult, but I'm not surprised. I think he's starting to figure out that he's not at home. We just keep holding him and loving on him.

Jay is going to stay home with him tomorrow as I have to run into work for a few hours. I doubt Jay will take any pictures, so there may not be a post tomorrow.



I kept trying to take his picture, and he just wanted to watch what Big Alex was doing.



I love this picture - he has such a great smile.


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kim...
WONDERFUL pictures. He is such a doll... and it is so good to see BIG Alex with Little Alex. You have to tell me... does your Alex all the sudden look SO MUCH BIGGER? I think so... and I am just looking at photos!!!

You all are doing a great job... I know his Mommy and Daddy are very thankful!

Alleen said...

What a sweet boy!!! And what a lucky boy to have such angels here to help him get the care he needs.

Sarah said...

I hope you were able to read what Sharon wrote today on MFC as well as the letter from Jody! What a little star you have!!

I promise to upload the video I took at the airport for you soon... had a bit of drama at our house... check out my blog to see what is up...

Talk to you soon!

Sarah

Merrill said...

What a darling baby. Thank you for allowing me to follow his journey.
Merrill
www.john-oursonshine.blogspot.com