Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shots

Another big day here!! I took Alex this morning to have his first round of vaccinations done. He was not happy about it, and has had a rough day, but he should be better by tomorrow night. It usually takes about 24 hours before they are starting to feel better.

Here he is sitting in a Bumbo Seat. These seats are great. They are designed to hold a baby in a sitting position long before they can actually sit up. It helps strengthen their stomach muscles. He really likes it.









This picture was taken right after he got his shots. I hadn't had a chance to put his pants back on him.


And just a cute picture of your Alex with my Alex. :)



3 comments:

JuJu - said...

those are two gorgeous little guys:):)

have a good weekend my friend:)

Christina said...

Love the picture of the two little guys together.

LouLou said...

Those boys are gorgeous! Do we know WHEN little Alex's surgery will be??? I wish I was there to love on him too.