I didn't post much this weekend as my Alex was sick the whole weekend, and I just didn't have time.
Alex had a great weekend. He is really scooting around the floor now and can roll himself to whatever he wants to get his hands (or mouth) on.
I forgot to tell you that when we were at the doctor on Friday, he weighed in at 16 lbs 1 ounce!!
Yesterday was Memorial Day in the United States. This is a holiday where we remember all of the men and women who serve in the armed forces and especially for those that gave their life in the various wars. It's also the official start of summer in the US and traditionally we have cookouts with family and friends to celebrate. We went to a cookout on Monday - Alex had a great time spending time outside. (as well as flirting with everyone at the cookout)
Jay and I both had to head back to work today, so Alex went to daycare for the first time today. He did great. All of the workers there think he is the cutest thing ever.
He's also having fun playing peek-a-boo. Here's a video of him playing with me. His little laugh just makes me smile!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That giggle is awesome! What a cutie!
I am so excited you have a date for surgery! I am just catching up on the last few posts. In yet another simularity, Parker has eczema as well.
He is precious! SOunds like things are going GREAT! Good news on the date for surgery!!!
amanda
PRECIOUS! Love the laugh.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment