On Tuesday, Alex and his family traveled to Guatemala City to go the US Embassy to request his medical visa. The family then visited Krystal and Michael (and the boys) at the
Westin. The medical visa was issued right away! I didn't even know that they did that.
Here are a couple of pictures that Krystal took of the family.

From Left to Right: Grandma, Uncle, Mom (Gloria), Dad (Manuel), Alex, Grandpa
Gloria looks so sad!
Gloria - I'm sure today is going to be one of the hardest days in your life. Please know that we will take care of your little boy as if he was our own. We will do everything we can to get him healed after surgery and back to you as quickly as possible.
9 comments:
We can't wait to meet you, baby Alex! I know that your Madrina, Kim will take good care of you while you are in KY and able to return to your mami and papi as soon as you can. You are a beautiful little boy!
Kim - what an adventure - we are so excited to get to tag along with you guys on this journey!
Please know if you need anything - Bryan and I would love to help in any way we can - we have had a lot going on - but we are behind and beside you guys every step of the way!
Love and hugs!
PLEASE call me!!!
910-487-5447
910-489-5602
Julia:)
Kim,
Thank you so much for letting me vicariously experience this with you! I would love to do something like this. How do I get involved? You're doing such a great thing and I'll be praying for you and your new extended family.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
I'm so glad you invited me over!!
You're such a great person!! I'm so glad to call you my friend:)
I swear I left you a comment earlier today but I don't see it, must have forget to save it. I am so glad this is working out for you. Thank you for including me on this journey. You are an absolutley amazing and unselfish person to share your gifts with a child in need. I can't wait to read more and see how his surgery comes along.
YAY!! I'm so glad you are able t do this for their family! Alex is such a cutie and I can't wait to read and watch his story unfold! !!
Kelli
I will be praying for baby Alex and his family as they hand them over. I can't imagine how hard and wonderful it is all at the same time....saying goodbye to your child KNOWING that he will be so much healthier for it. They are so blessed that God chose YOU to care for this sweet boy!
OH KIM....
It is amazing that you are stepping up to do this for the family...
The family will truely miss him, but, with the your hand and the hand of God, he will be healed quickly and returned and EVERYONE will rejoice!
HUGS
Ellie
Baby A... you will be here in the BLUEGRASS STATE SOON! What an incredible journey and wonderful blessing. We have been praying for you... and can't wait to help you in any way possible.
HUGS AND KISSES!!
Post a Comment