These first pictures are ones that Krystal sent me from the trip to the United States.
Waiting in the airport.
Look at that great smile!!
Airplane from Guatemala to Houston.

Houston to Cincinnati


Here are some various pictures from today.
Here he is in the exersaucer. He loves this! There are lots of toys to play with and he can bounce up and down. He gets a huge grin on his face when he sees it.
Here's your Alex with my Alex!! This was the best I could get of the two of them.
He was making me laugh tonight. He kept giggling - but I'm not sure what was so funny!
7 comments:
So far so good on the transition. He is such a happy baby, funny how that so called defect is the very thing that draws you in. Love the smiles!
What precious baby sounds!!!
Love his little sounds, sounds like such a happy little boy!!!
I love that video and listening to him squeal... what a little love!
that is priceless:):)
I love the picture of both Alex and Alex - and of course the video is fantastic!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Wow Kim, I have been out of the loop for a while. Both of the boys look great. I am so glad the surgery can be so soon and you are an angel for doing this. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment