Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21st

I don't have any pictures today! I was home today with Alex. I was able to get some work done, so that was good.

He continues to be a very happy baby. He's taking his antibiotics really well. He didn't want to take a nap today, but was smiling through it all.

We head to the surgeon's office tomorrow, so we should know more then. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Kim--I am sooo excited to follow this with you!!! Thank you so much for the invite!!

oooh Kim he is adorable--he looks like such a sweet sweet little guy!!! And you girlfriend you are amazing!!! Do you know all of the jewels you are going to get in your crown from Jesus --opening your heart and your home --nuturing his sweet little soul back to health :)

You are such a good momma and I just love you girfriend--I am going to be by everyday from now on to check on you and PLEASE let me know if you need ANYTHING day or night just let me know--

I have a lot of baby stuff please please let me know if you need anything at all :)